Will suit a Miller Nitro
Has done approximately 300 hours
contact Ja MaCauley 0419 815019
Miller Nitro 5333
Background & History
G & J East is a third generation farm machinery dealership originally based at Kadina on the Yorke Peninsula of South Australia, about 150kms north of Adelaide. We have been operating as a farm machinery dealership at Kadina since the early 1930’s.
G & J East commenced business in the CBD of Kadina, The service department was located in Goyder Street and the parts department located in Taylor Street. It was not considered a beneficial site, for an agricultural dealership, seeking expansion in the future and so prompted the move to the company’s current sight at Goldsworthy Street in the industrial area of Kadina.
Graham East - the founder retired in 1993, having managed the business with partner and brother-in-law, Tony Heddle. Graham’s son Mathew took over the reigns until 1stJuly 2010 when he appointed Colin Adams as dealer principal. Colin Adams is the first non-family member dealer principal for over 80 years in the G & J East history.
Parts showroom & Main Office
Parts Showroom & Main Office
SA 5554 Australia
(08) 8821 1188 International Phone
+61 8 8821 1188 Fax
(08) 8821 2918 International Fax
+61 8 8821 2918